Students have a variety of ways to apply for financial aid. Below are just a number of ways that students can take advantage of the financial opportunities. Students will also have a Financial Aid Night in the fall. Be sure to check the Notre Dame College Events Page for this information.
1. Federal Financial Aid: Students can apply for federal aid through the FAFSA Application open as early as October of the college application year. Please go to fafsa.ed.gov to set up an account
2. Cal Grants: This is done with the Cal Grant GPA Verification form found on the California Student Aid site. Students can turn in that form to the College Counselor and GPA verification will be done online.
3. CSS Profile: There are a variety of colleges that also offer scholarships through the CSS profile on Collegeboard. This is apart from any federal or state aid. Please go to www.collegeboard.com for more information.
4. Scholarships/Grants on Naviance: There are over 75 scholarships and grants on Naviance only accessed by Notre Dame students and parents. Most of these are local scholarships. Please access Naviance site for more information.
5. Scholarship/Grants websites: Below are a list of various sites students can use to look and apply for money.