MANDATORY FOR ALL STUDENT ATHLETES 2018-2019
Fall tryouts start date is August 8, 2018 for ALL grades. Please make sure to (re)enroll on Appryse before August 1, 2018 to avoid a $50 late fee ONLY if you are a returning student-athlete. Incoming freshmen do not need to enroll again if already enrolled for admissions. Whether you are trying out for a fall, winter or spring sport, you may re-enroll for the 2018-2019 school year beginning on JUNE 6, 2018. To avoid the $50 late fee the Appryse online forms must be completed by August 1, 2018. Select the "enroll in Appryse link below". Be sure to complete all questions and download the required Athletic Participation form, have it signed by your daughter's physician and upload to your Appryse account.
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE ENROLLMENT
- Students must be enrolled on Appryse before starting school as freshmen and before being allowed to tryout for a sport.
- Do not wait until the last minute, as this will cause the student to miss tryout days.
- Questions or problems during enrollment should be directed to Appryse. Click the “Contact Support” button on the Appryse website.
- Please encourage your doctor to use the approved Appryse physical form that has your daughter’s unique bar code. Do not include attachments such as immunization forms, as the Appryse system only recognizes the single Appryse physical form, which already has a section for immunizations.
- Do NOT fax in your own doctor’s form, as this will not be recognized by the Appryse system and will NOT be received. It must be the approved Appryse doctor’s physical form and must include the Appryse bar code included on the Appryse doctor’s physical form.
- The parent or the doctor should either fax the Appryse physical form to the number at the top of the physical form, or upload it directly to Appryse.
- Only ONE form can be faxed or uploaded. Immunization forms cannot be faxed or uploaded.
- To access and download the required forms, you must first enroll in Appryse . Once enrolled, go to the "to do checklist" and download the required forms.
WHAT IS APPRYSE?
Appryse is a medical information and injury notification system used by NDB Athletics to manage medical information and emergencies. Appryse securely contains contact information and medical history in a cloud-based mobile phone accessible system. Improving privacy, coaches will now use their instead of carrying binders. In the event of injury, you will be automatically notified via phone, email and text message simultaneously and given directions to the location of your child, whether on the field or the hospital they are taken to.Parents are able to enter all information online and upload or fax doctor physical forms. Information can be updated throughout the year as it changes, and next season you will only have to review and update the information, we promise.